Considering unique legal and regulatory conditions in the target country, obtaining numerous permits is necessary for deploying our own security personnel and assets. An 8-week ramp-up phase must be factored in. Given the high flexibility requirements, we plan for contract cooperation with a foreign network partner. Despite a long-standing and stable client relationship, we place increased emphasis on meeting specific customer expectations and preferences in service customization.
Methodology and Results:
With a secondary focus on the symbolic and public image of the corporate brand and country-specific risks, a family-oriented threat analysis is conducted. Recognized risk management standards provide a theoretical framework. During the investigation, an inventory and vulnerability analysis of structural and technical security features in relevant residential properties are also conducted. The result is an elevated threat level. Risks arising from so-called non-personalized crime in the areas of burglary and robbery are particularly noteworthy because regional crime statistics are highly significant, and criminological studies show that residential burglaries often lead to perpetrator-victim confrontations with critical dynamics. With the owners’ assets and structure being well-publicized, there is also an above-average abstract threat to individual persons, especially grandchildren, in the context of kidnapping and extortion.
From a best-practice perspective, a basic personal security concept is derived, implemented, and staffed.
Key components include:
- Event-driven, separate security escort.
- Ongoing Surveillance in the Living, recreational, and work Environments, as well as for Children.
- Mobile emergency alert devices (smartphone app mit flic Button).
- 24/7 alarm and Intervention readiness with emergency medical equipment.
- Mechanical and electronic security measures.
- Sensitization discussions and risk awareness training.
- A Basic Crisis plan for exceptional situations.